Squier® welcomes its first-ever Mustang® guitar to the family in the sleekly diminutive Vintage Modified Mustang—ideal for beginning players or those with smaller hands. With its distinctive 24" scale, dual pickup switches and floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece this classic includes full-sounding Duncan Designed™ pickups and a modern 9.5" fingerboard radius.
- Classic Mustang short scale length (24”)
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 22-fret Indian laurel fingerboard
- Dual Duncan Designed™ MU-102 single-coil pickups
- On/off and phase in/out slide switch for each pickup
- “Floating” bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece
- Vintage-style tuners with aged plastic buttons