For the modern guitarist who wants classic Jaguar sound and style, the Classic Player Jaguar Special updates the timeless instrument with several thoroughly modern appointments. With great Classic Player sound and style, these include hotter pickups, a tone cut switch, an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain, and more.
- Neck pocket optimized for better neck pitch
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual special design “hot” single-coil Jaguar pickups
- On/off slider switch for each pickup
- Two-position tone cut switch
- Classic Jaguar “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design with volume and tone control for each
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style “floating” tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button