Flexibility is the name of the game for the flagship Bassbreaker 45 Combo, the latest evolution of the “granddaddy” of almost all amps—the ’59 Bassman®. This amp delivers grit, crunch and grunt in style, along with mile-wide dynamic range and redefined dirty tube tones. This powerful, roadworthy beast dishes out plenty of authentic Fender sound with a modern twist.
• 45-watt combo; variable output from one to 45 watts
• Two 12” 8-ohm Celestion® V-type speakers for midrange punch
• Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and two EL34 power tubes for hard rockin’ tone
• Three inputs for “channel jumping”
• Includes protective amp cover