Imitated but never eclipsed, the Fender Stratocaster is debatably the most beloved guitar in the world! From its debut in the Spring of 1954 the Stratocaster electrified the music world with it's versatility and incredible tones! The new range of American Professional Stratocaster is not a re-design of the original guitar but an evolved model.
The roster of Musicians since release is limitless, from lead legends like Jimi Hendrix to metal monsters like Dave Murray. In the hands of anyone the Stratocaster is the perfect tool for any genre.
Featuring newly developed V-Mod single-coil pickups, designed by the genius that is Tim Shaw, retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume control. Built with a mix of different alnico magnets which creates a powerful, direct tone with the original Fender sound.
Narrow-tall frets detail the new “Deep C” neck which has been designed with speed and comfort in mind. The overall expanded profile gives a more natural feel, making it perfect for chord and single-note playing.
- Three Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- New “Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- "Left-handed" potentiometers for master volume and tone controls
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case