The Brothers by Chase Bliss Audio is one of the most unique and intuitive drive pedals on the market! With two independent JFET and IC all analog channels providing six different boost, drive and fuzz circuits in one small enclosure. What’s more the pedal can be routed in thirty-three different ways making it one of the most versatile drives!
Like all Chase Bliss Audio pedals, the audio circuit is completely analogue with a digital controllable brain. This allows for two on the fly presets, or up to 122 using its intuitive MIDI control.
• 100% Analog Signal Path
• Six independent Effects via Two Independent Channels (A & B)
• Stack A into B, Stack B into A, or Mix Channels in Parallel
• Save-able Presets (2 on board, 6 via “faves” switch, 122 via midi)
• 33 Different Routing Options, All Save-able with Knob Positions
• Channel A features JFET based Boost, OD, Fuzz (Designed in collaboration with Resonant Electronic Design)
• Channel B features IC based Boost, OD, Fuzz (Designed by Chase Bliss Audio)
• High Headroom, Super Clean Tonestack for Each Channel
• All Parameters Controllable by Expression / CV
• True Bypass or Buffered Bypass selectable by Dip Switch
• Momentary Engage / Kill Mode for Both Channels