Blackstar Super Fly Bluetooth Guitar Amp
Channel 1 has an XLR/jack combi input for use with microphones or line level instruments. Channel 2 is for guitar, either electric with clean and overdrive, or a specially-voiced acoustic setting. Each channel has its own separate EQ and reverb controls.
It’s easy to pair a Bluetooth device for jamming along to and the Super Fly’s two 3" full range speakers deliver 12 Watts of power.
When you’re using it in the street the handy built-in tilt back stand ensures your playing is heard.
For portability it runs on 8 x AA batteries, or there is an optional rechargeable battery pack that discretely attaches to the back of the unit with Velcro and gives 15+ hours of playing time.
Whether you Fly Solo or play in a duo, Super Fly delivers your performance.
- 12 Watt, battery-powered guitar and vocal amp
- Separate channels and inputs for instrument (1/4" jack) and microphone/line level instrument (XLR/Jack combi)
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 2 x 3" full range speakers
- Aux-In jack socket
- Tilt-back stand
- Runs on 8 x AA batteries or optional rechargable battery pack
- Approx 15 hours of playing time with rechargable battery pack
- Instrument channel suitable for both Electric and Acoustic guitars